Yeh Christmas !

Followers

Friday 2 August 2013

DT call NOW CLOSED

Hi everyone I am looking for new members of a design team for a face book group called The friendly crafters . 



the group is set up to support all crafters with any problems they may have and to encourage crafters to show their work 

So here is what you need to do 

1 You need to be able to do videos or have a blog 

2 You need to be supportive and able to comment on a daily bases 

and above all you need to be friendly . So if you feel that this would be something you could do then please  leave a comment below and some sort of contact details . We look forward to hearing from you . Please feel free to join if you think you would like to be a part of The Friendly crafters 

4 comments:

valou250809 said...

Hi, I will love to be a part of your DT team. This is my blog http://lafeerieduscrap.blogspot.com/ and my mail address valou250809@skynet.be

Have a lovely day,

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShersL84bed said...

I can vouch for Valou, she is very sweet. Good luck Valou.

Smiles sher

Krista said...

I would love to join your DT.
my website: http://www.kristadesign.nl
email: kristastampin@gmail.com

Thanks for the chance!!!
Hugs,
Krista