Yeh Christmas !

Followers

Monday 31 March 2014

March challenge something for mum

I first of all want to introduce my knew dt team. Sadly some of the dt had to leave due to other commitments and i would like to thank them for all they have contributed. I would like to also share some news with you all . I am moving into the digi world and i will be offering two runners up two digi's . I hope you can all pop over to my see my digi's at seemacrafts Ok now i am going to announce last months winner TRACY F number 12 congratulations please send me an email of your address at seemacrafts@hotmail.co.uk  and I will post your prize to you and please take a winners badge . the runners up are Janite number 2 and Charmene number 1 please take a ruuners up badge  congratulations . Now onto this months challenge i am excited to tell you that my lovely niece has a fabulous site where she sells her wood shapes and she has kindly donated this weeks prize . pop over and look at some of her pieces , and she also has a great competition of her own there so its definitely worth a look. Don't forget i am giving two runners up two digi's each.

ok now for the fabulous dt makes 

Claire



 Anne



Pauline

Seema

Catherine
Gail



 



Thank you for stopping by 


10 comments:

Kathryn said...

Stunning makes ladies xxx huggles all round xx

Kay Dalton said...

what wonderful samples, grats on the move to digis hope its a real big success for you x

Kate M said...

Great selection of DT projects
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous samples by the DT. Congratulations to Tracey too.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Unknown said...

Wonderful samples.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work ladies.

Moira xx

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

So excited to be your winner from last months challenge. I've sent you an email. Thanks again!

lady jasmine crafts said...

Such beautiful work xxx

Katie said...

fab projects

Denise Fletcher said...

Some lovely makes on here! Just popped by on the Crafting Cafe blog hop!