Yeh Christmas !

Followers

Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas December Challenge

Wow it's that time of year when friends and family get together , and hopefully there will be peace around the world . I can't believe how quickly this Christmas will be with us. We the design team would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas , and to celebrate we  have done some fabulous design to get you in the mood and to inspire you to participate in the competition, but before I show you them, I would like to announce this months winner and it is KEVIN congratulations please take a badge and contact me at seemacrafts@hotmail.co.uk for your digi's . and the runners up are DAWN LANCASTER and NICK congratulations . Please contact me and take a badge . Now on to the challenge , you can enter as many times as you like . We always love to see what you have made . It doesn't need to be a card it can be anything so long as it is within the theme . 


Jennifer


Pauline 



Becky



Donalda


Christine


Anne


Julie


Thank you for popping over here 


6 comments:

Chris said...

Great cards ladies. Chris xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow thank you so much for picking my card are your winner I am delighted,congrats to the other winners
Kevin xx

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations to the winners and beautiful cards by the DT.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for the fun challenge and the beautiful inspiration to get my mojo working! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

NickScrapShack said...

Thank you for picking me as one of your runner up. So happy! Wonderful inspirations from the DT too. You do a fantastic job!
Nick

Donna Ellis said...

Wonderful DT creations - very unique and fun! Seema, I hope my cards are appropriate. There are only sentiments stamped on them. It was fun finding your challenge blog! hugs, de