Yeh Christmas !

Followers

Wednesday 31 December 2014

January anything goes challenge

Wow what a fantastic year we had last year . Happy new year to you all . I don't have huge amounts of time at the moment . Because my little grandson was born on the 23 of December so i will get straight on and announce the winner Hazel for her number 3 entry is this months winner and the runners up are Mrs  A and  Gail L thank you all for entering . I hope you had a fabulous Christmas . Message me at seemacrafts@hotmail.co.uk. Or message me on the comments below. Now to start the new year the design team have come up with some fantastic work to inspire you . Anything goes for this one , but sadly you will only be able to enter a maximum of three times this month. 

Becky



Pauline

Christine

Anne

Jennifer


Donalda


Marie

Julie




Thank you for stopping by

7 comments:

Hazel said...

What a lovely surprise to see that I'm the winner for December's challenge - I've emailed. Congrats on the birth of your grandson. Happy new year. xx

Unknown said...

Love all the DT Creations!! Fantastic! Thanks for another fun challenge! And Happy New Year!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the best present in the world for Christmas! Hope your grandson and mom are well. Thank you for liking my card so much that you've given it the award of Runner-Up. I'm so proud to put the badge on my blog. My best to you. Hugs, Gail L

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Mrs A. said...

Thankyou for choosing my entry as a runner up. hugs Mrs A.

Debi said...

Congrats on the new grandson!

Jan said...

Great Dt work everyone xx Jan